Master Scuba Diver
Minimum Age: 15 (12 for Junior Master Scuba Diver)
Equipment: Full Dive equipment included
Duration: 5 Days / 12 dives
Join the best-of-the-best in recreational scuba diving. Live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world like never before. Do it by becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver, a rating that puts you in a class of distinction. You earn it by diving it, writing your ticket to endless adventure, through the experience and training that set you apart as a PADI Master Scuba Diver.
What is the PADI Master Scuba Diver Certification?
This certification denotes that you’ve reached the highest recreational-diver level in the PADI System of diver education. PADI Master Scuba Diver indicates you have a significant amount of training and experience in a variety of dive environments. It is the highest, non-professional PADI rating.
What do I need to start?
• PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• PADI Rescue Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• 50 logged dives
• Five PADI Specialty course certifications
Where can I go from here?
The PADI Master Scuba Diver certification is the highest recreational level in the PADI system of diver education. But you don’t have to stop there! You can continue on, to become a PADI Professional. As a Master Scuba Diver you’ll be well qualified to begin your training as a PADI Divemaster.
- PADI courses Trinidad - PADI Trinidad - scuba courses trinidad - Scuba diving courses trinidad - Dive center Trinidad